Willy Wonka is kind of insane. HISHE shows what should have happened in this movie.
- Willy Wonka
- Oompa Loompas
- Charlie Bucket
- Grandpa Joe
- Violet Beaurgarde
- Mr. Beauregarde
- Veruca Salt
- Mr. Salt
- Mike Teavee
- Mrs. Teavee
- Willy Wonka: Yes! The danger must be growing, because the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing, ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!! EEEEEAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
- Grandpa Joe: Well I've seen enough. Come on, Charlie. We're going home.
- Willy Wonka: I'm sorry, what?
- Mrs. Teavee: Mr. Wonka, this is ridiculous!
- Mr. Beauregarde: You'll be hearing from my lawyers about this.
- Willy Wonka: Wait, no.
- Mr. Salt: What in the blazes does this have to do with chocolate?
- Willy Wonka: Please don't go.
- Mr. Beauregarde: Let's get out of here before things get worse.
- Willy Wonka: I assure you, everything is completely fine.
- Mrs. Teavee: Come on Mike, let's get out of here.
- Mr. Beauregarde: You'll pay for this, Wonka.
- Willy Wonka: There is no need to alarmed, it is all part of my plan to pick off your children one by one in order to find out who is worthy of my factory.
- Veruca: (off-screen) I wish I never won this contest!
- Willy Wonka: Who's bright idea was it to put in the scary tunnel anyway?
- (Flashback started)
- Willy Wonka: (Drunk) I've been thinking... you know what we need? I'll tell ya... We need a scary tunnel... right over there. Not a candy making tunnel... Just a scary tunnel. You know? Something that will really freak people out when they go through it. Like show bugs crawling on people's faces and chickens getting their head cut off. You know? They're not making candy through, their just getting the chickens' heads cut off. Yea, that's an incredible idea. We need a scary tunnel.
- (Flashback ended)
- Willy Wonka: Ohhhhh... yea.