"Language!"Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, is a Marvel Comics character and a major character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
How Captain America Should Have Ended
Rogers is first seen being injected with the Super Soldier Serum. After a false start involving him wearing a Fantastic Four uniform, Rogers emerges with superhero steroids.
Later, while crashing the Red Skull's plane, Rogers contacts Peggy Carter, who begs him to turn the plane around and offers other solutions. He does not listen.
At the Super Café, Rogers is serenaded with his theme song by Superman and Batman.
How Avengers Should Have Ended
Captain America is first seen fighting Thor alongside Iron Man. When the dust settles, Cap watches as Loki watches with interest.
Later, Cap participates in the final battle, and joins the Avengers in having shawarma at the Super Café, though he is uncomfortable in having to sit in the Hulk's lap.
How Deadpool Should Have Ended
Rogers arrives during Deadpool's massacre of Ajax's men and hurls his shield at Deadpool while chiding him on his language and subduing Ajax's men. Deadpool rudely tells Rogers to leave, but Rogers, again chiding Deadpool on his language, hurls his shield at him.
How Captain America: Civil War Should Have Ended
How Spider-Man: Homecoming Should Have Ended
Rogers arrives at the Parker Residence and hurls his shield at Aunt May as she is in the middle of saying the f-word, chiding her on her language. He thanks the viewers for watching the video before leaving to grow a beard.
How Black Panther Should Have Ended
Rogers, Falcon and Black Widow show up to check on Bucky. T'Challa tells him they're busy at the moment, and Rogers offers to help, but they refuse.
How Deadpool 2 Should Have Ended
Rogers arrives during Deadpool's battle with the Juggernaut and hurls one of his Wakandan shields at the Juggernaut while chiding him on his language. Still not used to his new shields, he asks Deadpool to give him his shield back, but the Juggernaut chases Rogers.
How The Avengers Endgame Trailer Should Have Ended
- Iron Man
- Winter Soldier
- The Hulk
- Black Widow
- Peggy Carter
- War Machine
- Scarlet Witch
- Aunt May
- Red Skull
- Arnim Zola
- Brock Rumlow
- How Captain America Should Have Ended
- How Captain America The Winter Soldier Should Have Ended
- How Captain America Civil War Should Have Ended
- How Black Panther Should Have Ended
- As a running gag, starting from Age of Ultron, Captain America will habitually censor anyone saying curse words by yelling, "Language!" and hurling his shield at them. This even extends to his vibranium shields from Infinity War, though he is not used to them not coming back.
- In another running gag, whenever Cap arrives at the Super Café, he will usually be accompanied by its patrons singing his theme song or a cover of it.